Wild Rice Harvest Stuffing
Autumn is a time of unwinding and watching the leaves and foliage fall to remind you that winter is coming. Squash stuffed with Wild Rice is an excellent dish to provide you with an atmosphere of fall. Prepared by our very Own Elizabeth.
- 2 Cups Uncooked Wild Rice
- 10 oz Organic Stuffing
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Cranberries
- Delicata Squash or Any Squash of your choice
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Head Chopped Celery
- 1 Large Chopped Red Onion
- 3 Tsp. Cumin
- 2 Tsp. Sage
- 1 Tsp. Rosemary
- 4 Cups of Vegetable Stack-More if Needed-Should be Moist
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees, Clean & Slice Delicata Squash Bake at 350 Degrees for 40 minutes
2. Cook Wild Rice with Water or Vegetable/Chicken Stack for more flavor
3. Chop Celery & Onion
4. Add Stuffing & Pour Stack over everything in large bowl
5. Add Cranberries & Walnuts
6. Add Spices, Salt & Pepper to your taste.
7. Remove Squash, Use 1-2 Slices of Squash & dice small to put into Stuffing.
8. Fill baked Delicata Squash, return to a 350 degree oven & bake for 25 minutes.
9. Top with Homemade Cranberry Relish & Enjoy.