Quinoa Kale Salad
- 3 Cups Tri Quinoa
- 5 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 Red Peppers
- 1 Red Onion
- 2 Bunches of Kale
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 2 Tsp Turmeric
- 12 Grape Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
- 1 Cucumber
- Olive Oil enough to Coat Salad
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine Quinoa & Water, bring to a boil & cook until Quinoa is tender and Water is gone.
- Chop Red Peppers, Cucumber, & Red Onion.
- Chiffonade Kale (cut into long, thin strips) and cut Grape Tomatoes in half
- Place the prepared Kale into a bowl and coat with Olive Oil and Salt. Massage Kale to get rid of bitterness and improve the taste
- Add the chopped vegetables and spice to your taste.
- Pour hot cooked quinoa (this will help to wilt and soften the kale) over veggies and kale.
- Mix with more olive oil as needed
- Eat warm or chilled or however you like and enjoy!